[Installation Guide] How to Install a Siren and a Speaker. [Pics Added]

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
Hello,

I have bought on a online retail store of Federal Signal 2 new equipments. I have an PA300 Siren and a Fed Sign Speaker. How am I suppose to connect both siren and speaker on my car. Considering the fact that my car is 'universal' which means is similar to any other sedan cars.

Please if you have time, help me install it if it is possible. Thank you.

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5665/img0573oj.th.jpg[/URL]

-----------------------------------------

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6184/img0571bv.th.jpg[/URL]

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4001/img0573v.th.jpg[/URL]

Speaker

Where does # 1 and 2 goes?

Siren

#3 and #4 goes to the battery. (Red is Positive and Black is Negative)

Where does # 1,2,5,6,7,8 goes?

Last edited by a moderator:

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
FS should have an instal manual on their website. It's mostly just running the wires where they say to...

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
Haha, I know... But I don't want to install it on my Impala so it doesn't blow up. I read the Installation process, but I am not good at following through. If you look in the pictures:

There is 2 wires for speaker and 8-9 wires for the siren!!! Also, which one is to be plugged in the Battery and what to be plugged to the siren! ;3 :bonk:

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Originally, I thought PA300 was a whacker. I now think it is someone just trifling with us and wasting our time.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
twisted_metal said:
this confirms my original suspicions.... :popcorn:

So... Just what do you need this Siren for?

Scare Mouses off the road on his drive on the Alaskan highway to from the south pole bringing the Heat Miser his ice cream.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
twisted_metal said:
this confirms my original suspicions.... :popcorn:

So... Just what do you need this Siren for?

I second the quoted statement. PA300- I replied in your other thread, and look forward to your response.

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
Guys, I edited the thread. No post were helpful... 3= I know that the Installation Guide given is supposed to be helpful and very well detailed. But I do not get it. I only see 2 wires in the speakers. I know there is 2 wires for the battery and 2 wires for siren.... What about the rest of the wires?

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
PA300 said:
Guys, I edited the thread. No post were helpful... 3= I know that the Installation Guide given is supposed to be helpful and very well detailed. But I do not get it. I only see 2 wires in the speakers. I know there is 2 wires for the battery and 2 wires for siren.... What about the rest of the wires?

do not do the instillation, you can not comprehend the instructions so let a professional do it for you.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
MEVS06 said:
do not do the instillation, you can not comprehend the instructions so let a professional do it for you.

+ 1

Or, he should let the professionals in "fleet" take care of it- seeing as over 95% of Police agencies in Ontario (where he claims to be from) have dedicated fleet staff...

Failing that, if the OP does hook it up themselves, I am sure the Fire Dept will figure out rather quickly who this whacker is...

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
unlisted said:
+ 1

Or, he should let the professionals in "fleet" take care of it- seeing as over 95% of Police agencies in Ontario (where he claims to be from) have dedicated fleet staff...

Failing that, if the OP does hook it up themselves, I am sure the Fire Dept will figure out rather quickly who this whacker is...

"I dont know how it could have caught fire officer, I did all the wiring..."

hahahaha that will probably happen.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
PA300 said:

Look at page 3 of your instructions, under section A (speaker), what colors do the instruction say for your speaker?

As for the rest of the options, do you even know what they are? If not, then you don't need them.

As everyone else has said, since you do not understand the instructions, then you probably have little grasp of electronics, have a professional do it.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Are you even old enough to be out of high school would be my first question at this point. Your language and posting content clearly proves you are not really mature and/or over the age of 20. Nor do you convey any level of "professionalism" or "police" maturity.

Also since you brought it up, I am a moderator, and I have received multiple complaints on you already, so I am basically doing my "job" - moderating the forums. For some reason you refuse to answer a PM- so I have posted in your thread for you to contact me. You turn around and attempt to belittle me- nice try. Sorry, I don't and won't come down to your level.

If you want to consider this response for a few moments, and take some time to weigh your options, feel free to PM me or another moderator and explain yourself. I don't think you will find much help on this forum otherwise with your current attitude.

Also I will ask, once again- why is your IP showing up in Quebec, if you claim to be in Ontario?

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
PA300 said:
Didn't have anything better to do? What is your career? What do you do for living haha? Do you work as a patrol officer. You do know that I am doing your pay, right! You idiot, you should retire and go back to high school get an education.

You are certainly ill-informed. That said, I'm not providing you any more entertainment (and certainly - no help) and any entertainment I have gotten from toying with you has lost any luster that might have been present at some point in time.

From now on, you can:

ems

Apr 16, 2011
Canada
unlisted said:
Are you even old enough to be out of high school would be my first question at this point. Your language and posting content clearly proves you are not really mature and/or over the age of 20. Nor do you convey any level of "professionalism" or "police" maturity.

Also since you brought it up, I am a moderator, and I have received multiple complaints on you already, so I am basically doing my "job" - moderating the forums. For some reason you refuse to answer a PM- so I have posted in your thread for you to contact me. You turn around and attempt to belittle me- nice try. Sorry, I don't and won't come down to your level.

If you want to consider this response for a few moments, and take some time to weigh your options, feel free to PM me or another moderator and explain yourself. I don't think you will find much help on this forum otherwise with your current attitude.

Also I will ask, once again- why is your IP showing up in Quebec, if you claim to be in Ontario?

Police people finish school at high school. :)

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
PA300 said:
Didn't have anything better to do? What is your career? What do you do for living haha? Do you work as a patrol officer. You do know that I am doing your pay, right! You idiot, you should retire and go back to high school get an education.

Are you NOT a moderator? Should you be moderating the forum and not being a jerk face? Should maybe consider watch your language you vulgar un-educated idiot. How did you become a moderator, did you get yourself an online girlfriend and made her show under her cloth? I own you kid, you don't know my intention with the speaker and now I got it all up and ready. Hahahaha, you got PWNED!

Turn your alarm off you low life, you can talk behind a screen (monitor), but when it gets to real life... the only thing tingling is your heart saying I need a break from my low life.

Your mom and dad worked for me at Nigerian as I was the King not the prince. I made them make out with every plant seed to get a retarded kid like you punk.

Helping is not bringing a man down, :duh: slap yourself and your friends monkey.

ems" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
ems said:
Police people finish school at high school. :)

For the record, PA300 was placed on an account restriction while we looked into some things yesterday. Today, the system picked up a second login from the same computer, and that other account belonged to ems.

Both accounts are now suspended and will probably become banned for a few rule violations.

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
Jman423 said:
For the record, PA300 was placed on an account restriction while we looked into some things yesterday. Today, the system picked up a second login from the same computer, and that other account belonged to ems.

Both accounts are now suspended and will probably become banned for a few rule violations.

Woohoo, first one to call that one....

Thanks to the mod and admin group for keeping a smooth running forum.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.