Installer Needed Raleigh & Greenville NC

Jluke

Feb 27, 2012
Raleigh, NC USA
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Installer to join our team in our Greenville North Carolina shop.  

We are a reputable company with great benefits for the right candidate.  

Veterans encouraged to apply.

Must have good driving record and own tools.

Full time position.

Message me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Mind if I ask what company? I didn't know there were any kind of installers in Greenville.

Jluke

Feb 27, 2012
Raleigh, NC USA
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Installer to join our team in our Raleigh & Greenville North Carolina shop.  

We are a reputable company with great benefits for the right candidate.  

Veterans encouraged to apply.

Must have good driving record and own tools.

Full time position.

Message me if interested.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Please do not create multiple identical threads asking for the same thing, and please wait at least 7 days until the last post to bump your thread.

I have merged your two threads together.

Reactions: rwo978

Jluke

Feb 27, 2012
Raleigh, NC USA
Still looking, plenty of work to be done.  Steady permanent position.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.