Installers near St. Louis, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2014
Saint Louis, MO
I am gathering a list of installers for the Greater Saint Louis Missouri Area. Please PM me with your contact information. This list will be available to public safety, public works, utilities, or anyone else that walks into the shop. All installers will be listed alphabetically with no preferences or endorsements from the company (EVPP). So please give a reference or two, if you have a shop please tell me a little about it, if you work out of your house tell us about your experience. ANY ONE can be placed on this list and your information will only be used for this purpose.

Any and all business transactions will be solely between your self and the client. We (EVPP) are only providing the list for our clients convenience.

Thanks,

Jason

ClintonPSE

Mar 13, 2013
Clinton, IA
ClintonPSE offers mobile services in East St. Louis occassionally for District 11 ISP. I'd be willing to cross into MO for an install. We require a partner car dealer or auto/body shop with electricity and I bring everything else. References available. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our workmanship for law enforcement installs.

New vehicles may also be delivered here for upfitting and then shipped to you once complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.