Interesting Bulb Holders

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
Unity RV-25, for shure.
Unity stopped stamping the model number some years before the cancellation of the production.
They put on a label instead of the stamping. At least on the RV-26, RV-45 & RV-46.
I do not know if they did it on the RV-25.

Michael

You know, I was on the RV-25 train at first, but the motor looks like FedSig and the gearbox is different than a closed Unity...I don't have a 25, just a pair if 46s, but this may be a product of a company that bought the inventory/tooling after Unity discontinued production. And unity stamped their bases.... interesting! Green dome's a score, anyway!

As I always say, I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

wfdstation42

May 23, 2010
USA/FL
20170702_190835.jpg

Here is a pic of a Unity I have. Everything looks the same except the motor. Did Unity change motors over the years like FedSig did?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.