Interesting Whelen Edge 9428 on eBay

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Stumbled across this and it struck me as odd for a few reasons. The split colored endcaps are uncommonly found and look to be in good condition. Behind them, it appears to be two separate directional strobe heads which I have not seen before. It is also set up full red to one side, full amber to the other, though it looks like someone stole some strobe heads from it. The included controller seems to indicate independent front and rear control as well

1598552495914.png
1598552515350.png

kitn1mcc

May 24, 2010
Old lyme ct
i was thinking at first it was ripple bar but nope. its had some work done on it. it could have been off an ambulance with a remote flasher

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.