Interior bar in red/blue and flood configuration recommendation

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
I got a 2010 Expedition and currently running a Code3 Supervisor SL in red/blue. I'm looking at replacing it with red/blue with white combination for scene lighting.

What would be a good choice and possible brightest amongst brands.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Whelen ILB or Feniex fusion 40 degree optics. Fed sig isn't bad either, but the optics dont throw very well.

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
If you are making a decision based on videos alone you are doomed for failure. Videos are never indicative of brightness.

That's why i posted it here, to get better comments and feedback from end users or people with first hand experience on the lighting products i'm looking for.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.