interior light bar for 02 dodge dakota

emtfirebug

Jun 26, 2012
Monmouth County NJ
ive got an 02 dodge dakota and im looking to put a light bar at the top of the front windshield. any1 have any ideas of what bars would work or what i could use to make my own bar. thanks any help is appreciated

fireman658

Jun 25, 2012
Missouri
emtfirebug said:
ive got an 02 dodge dakota and im looking to put a light bar at the top of the front windshield. any1 have any ideas of what bars would work or what i could use to make my own bar. thanks any help is appreciated

Welcome to the site!!! 1 thing I've learned through all of the searching for lighting options for my car is that Youtube is your friend. I would search for your truck as a POV on Youtube and see what you like. That should get you started.

picone239

Jul 22, 2010
Paramus, NJ
fireman658 said:
Here's a Durango with an LEDoutfitters windshield bar. Looks pretty good.

Do a search on the site for LEDoutfitters before buying anything; less than stellar reputation.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.