Ion DUO question

nhfirefighter

May 21, 2010
USA-New Hampshire
Hoping someone might have some insight on this question. Reading the manuals I’m not sure if what I’m looking to do is possible.

Can a DUO Ion flash both colors then switch to one color (for example white) as a steady burn? It appears from reading the manuals if one of the colors is set to steady it will prevent the other pattern from flashing both colors.

For example sake could I have pattern 1 flash red then white and pattern 2 be steady white only?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
If a color is set to steady, it will always override when power is applied to that wire.
Each wire will only control one color. Wire one will flash color one. Wire two will flash color two. Wire one and two together will flash both colors. Unless color one or two is set to steady, then steady will override. If both are set to steady, I think color two overrides color one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.