Ion help

Steveo17

Jun 6, 2020
Essex uk
Well I have been looking at getting a new dash light but I have been thinking at the moment I currently have a spitfire ion so what I was thinking is replacing the light head in the spitfire with a ion duo light head. Will the ion duo be any brighter ect than the standard ion will the ion duo be a good option for a dash light

GE

Sep 30, 2015
Prairies Canada
Ion duos are less bright head on than an equivalent TIR style Ion due to the lack of focused reflectors. You're better off with a pair of Ions in each color you want.

Most Spitfire Ions still have the sync wire so you can customize them by linking them together. That's what I did with mine.

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.