iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT_Fire

Aug 24, 2010
4 Seasons, MI USA
15 day old Sprint Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB. Immaculate condition!! Phone has been in a case and had a screen protector on it. Includes original box, unused charger and usb, and unused headphones! This was a Apple Store replacement (Brand new replacement, not a refurbished phone, so the serial numbers do not match that of the box). Clean ESN, ready to be activated on your Sprint account. Comes as pictured. I am only selling since we have now switched carriers. $600 or best reasonable offerAbsolutely no trades. PayPal, no checks! These are actual pictures. Any questions, shoot me a PM! 

01111_fsWwgijMEDp_600x450.jpg

00i0i_fZ0ptDxE9YH_600x450.jpg

00i0i_9JV7AcUb3eh_600x450.jpg

00606_1Dfwgt3JB0f_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.