Irishff Garage Sale, CLOSED

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I am cleaning out a large number of stored items from old installations that I have had for some time. All items have been tested, ensured working, and cleaned up. This is my first attempt at a major thread like this since the board changed formats, so please bear with me.

Prices DO NOT include shipping unless otherwise stated. Shipping will be done by the most economical way possible, generally USPS priority unless other terms are agreed upon. At no time do I warranty any products sold, they are used unless otherwise stated and will show wear. I will describe and post photos to the best of my ability. I do test all products before selling them, I also mark all products inconspicuously. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability, but I may not have all the answers. I will respond as quickly as I can to PM and board posts but I do work full time and have other responsibilities so please have patience. Check back often because I have A LOT of stuff to get through and post.

I do accept "offers" but be reasonable, I have an understanding of what these are worth and will not sell things ridiculously cheap or donate them just because you don't have the money. Also no payment plans, layaway, or barter for services. I will consider trades as long as the equipment is current, has value, and useful to me. I will not trade for "parts". Worst I can say is no.

Payment by Paypal to sfdrescue27@gmail.com or if you really want to I will accept a money order or even local pickup with cash. No personal checks!

Lights

Sound-off Micro Brite Eyes remote dual strobe. No Bracket, as you see it. $35 shipped.
ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0399.jpg

Nova / Able 2 par 36 linear strobe heads. NIB. Never Mounted have gaskets and are new in bag. $50 for the pair shipped

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0391.jpg

Nova / Able 2 Micro Thin strobes. As shown new in box with full cables. Red/Blue only. Blue one is missing the bracket but I think I have one in the bin $60 pair shipped.

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0395.jpg

Sirens / Switches

Code 3 Mastercom L6 sirens. 3 position slide switch, 6 push buttons. These have the additional tones when you push the manual button (hyper yelp and hyper lo). Comes with mic and necessary green plugs that it seems everyone loses. I am also including either a complete or mostly complete legend sheet. These are all in good to excellent cosmetic condition. I may have brackets or faceplates also available at request. $115 each shipped

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6316.jpg

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6315.jpg

Whelen Cencom Red, Non-arrow stick model. Has all wiring EXCEPT 40amp output wire. It was never used and not sure where the cable went. The control cable was cut and respliced at some point but works as it should. Includes PA mic and extension cable. $150
Miscellaneous

PARTS

Sho-Me 11-1032 LED flasher with on/off and patter switch. Good pigtail of wire and works as it should. $20

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7072_1.jpg

Code 3 LEDX heads RED, self-contained flashers. Fit in the bottom of Excalibur, 360 or supervisor. $15 each, I have 14 available.

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0403.jpg

Code 3 LC LEDs. NEW. Self-contained with flashers. 3 ambers and 1 amber/red interweave. $20 each shipped
ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0398.jpg

Sold

Code 3 Supervisor for Crown Vic. Good Condition with 4 optix heads, 2 LEDx heads, and two takedowns. Includes visor brackets. Currently Red/Blue but can be mad all red SOLD

Federal Signal PA650 siren. Has remote and amplifier. NO PLUGS. Worked when removed from service. $110 shipped.

Whelen Flatlighter. DOUBLE FLASH version. Great shape minus the cord. $45 Shipped.

Whelen Single Dashking bad strobe tube, red lens. Parts only $20

Code 3 Optix Corner - Red / Blue $50 shipped.

Jotto Desk Laptop mount. Side console style mount, mainly found mounted on charger console. Universal desk. New in box $125 Shipped.

Havis Universal Laptop mount with stabilizer. Needs a dock to be complete. $100 plus shipping. This is heavy.

Code 3 Optix head blue $30 shipped.

Patriot Products dual weapon mount. I

Patriot horizontal trunk weapon mount. .

Code3 Wingman, Full edition for Crown vic, with mounts six optix heads, Blue/ Blue . $150 + shipping

Whelen Dual Dashmiser. Quad flash with brackets, no suction cups, can make red/blue red/clear or blue/clear $55 shipped.

Code 3 RVM Single - changeable flash patterns via the internal jumper. Available in red / blue or solid color. $35 each shipped

Code 3 Vcon 3692L4, OLDER model, 3 Position slide switch, 4 push buttons. Comes with mic and all of the little terminal screws on the back. These are good to excellent cosmetic condition. I may have brackets or faceplates also available at request. $100 each shipped.

Code 3 Vcon 3692 Siren only. No lighting control. Brand new in box, only opened for photos. Has all hardware and paperwork. $140 Shipped.

Code 3 six switch panel. New, out of box, might be able to locate a bracket, no paperwork. Uncut harness. No extra legends. $50 shipped.

Code 3 optix - 3 LED - Amber $20 each shipped

Code 3 Vcon 3692L4, NEWER model, 3 Position slide switch, 4 push buttons. Comes with mic and all of the little terminal screws on the back. These are good to excellent cosmetic condition. I may have brackets or faceplates also available at request. $115 each shipped.

Cpde 3 X-Calibur lightbar. amber domes ONLY. Good condition solid 8 or 10 scale. $60 for the set

Whelen LAWs set of Four with Flasher, 4 cables, 4 Bulbs. Two are red and two are white. White bulbs have some minor melting on the plastic from placement too close to turn signal. 2008 Date Code. Everything works as it should. IF I remember right these were taken out of wrecked supervisor car that was t-boned and never put back in its replacement. These have been on the shelf for about 7 years, time for a new home. $100

Whelen LAWs set of two with Flasher, 2 cables, 2 Bulbs. They are both red. 2008 Date Code. Everything works as it should. IF I remember right these were taken out of wrecked supervisor car that was t-boned and never put back in its replacement. These have been on the shelf for about 7 years, time for a new home. $60
Feniex Cannons, set of two. Red in color. Work as they should. 2014 date code. Missing gasket and screws. $90

Code 3 DeckBlasters, changeable flash patterns via the internal jumper. Available in red / blue or solid color. $35 each shipped

Whelen Cencom Red, Non arrow stick model. Has all wiring EXCEPT 40amp output wire. It was never used and not sure where the cable went. The control cable was cut and respliced at some point but works as it should. Includes PA mic and extension cable. $150

Code 3 D-Tech rotators. These are red and blue, the complete assembly with the rotator and reflector are used. I have approximately 6 of these. They are in good to excellent condition with no flaking or pealing. These are not the plastic versions of the reflector they are the glass versions and are MUCH brighter and do not peal, crack, or flake like the plastic versions. Perfect for restoration or even put them back in a lightbar, awesome technology even today. These will fit almost all Code 3 Lightbars. $50 each shipped.

Code 3 D-Tech Reflectors. Same as above but only the reflector. These are NEW and never used, still wrapped in paper. 4 available $35 each.

Code 3 LEDX, 2100, 2300 upper domes. These are new out of box with some minor shelf wear and rubs from being moved. Includes left, right, and center domes. 9.8 out of 10 condition. $85 shipped for the set of three.

Attachments

• ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7065_1.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7065_1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 210
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7067_1.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7067_1.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 209
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7068_1.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7068_1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 209
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7064_1.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7064_1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 209
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0402.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0402.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 209
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0405.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_DSC_0405.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 208
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7069_1.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_7069_1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 211
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6324.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6324.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 209
  • ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6322.jpg
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c3_sfdrescue21_th_IMG_6322.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Reactions: xtermn8

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
Interested in the LEDX heads, if they are red or Blue...will PM

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.