Is the MX-7000 officially retired?

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
I’ve had my attention elsewhere in recent years. Is the MX7k out of production? Hell I didn’t know till today that Code 3 was bought by ECCO. I’ve got a couple of “all-light” bars to restore and need lenses for...

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
I’ve had my attention elsewhere in recent years. Is the MX7k out of production? Hell I didn’t know till today that Code 3 was bought by ECCO. I’ve got a couple of “all-light” bars to restore and need lenses for...
Code 3 has a list of discontinued items on their website and I don't see it on the list, but I don't see it as showing still available either. I would call customer support to verify, as their actual inventory is NEVER reflective of what is on their site. And yes, ECCO acquired Code 3 back in 2014

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
If you need any upper, lower or flasher lenses i have a number of red, blue and clear uppers available. I also have clear centers for 47" bars but they havent been polished up

kadetklapp

May 21, 2010
Indiana
When I was 10 or so, I got a TwinSonic that had previously been on my dads old Crown Vic in exchange for cleaning out the Town storage barn. That was the first piece of my collection (still have it). The second came 6 years later when I bought a MX7k off a neighboring town that had a bird strike that took out the lower lens and tore up one of the intersector sweeps. I repaired it and put it on my dads slick top Cherokee and made a nice profit. Now I’ve got probably 5 in the garage in various states of disrepair.

Reactions: k-9 police xj

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.