ISO an all clear MX7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob K

Jul 27, 2019
Canada
Hello all, today I am searching for a fairly bare-bones MX7000. I am looking for this bar to recreate the old bars my local department used to use. I am not looking for something that is in very good shape because I want to take time to work on it. It's all clear and has 2x red and 2x blue half-cylinder filters up top and what looks to be just rear LED modules below, but maybe people here will notice some other things. I am not worried about them I am more worried about what populates the bottom half of the bar(it looks fairly unpopulated in the pics). Here are some pictures, also I will need it shipped to Canada.

Attachments

• iu.png
    iu.png
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 15
  • RNC024.jpg
    RNC024.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12
  • RNC026.jpg
    RNC026.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 8
  • RNC079.png
    RNC079.png
    986.4 KB · Views: 9
  • RNC081.png
    RNC081.png
    538.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.