Wanted ISO OEM Whelen legend sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMCGONAGIL

Feb 5, 2012
WI
I'm looking for a new/replacement legend sheet for the Whelen PCC8R. P/N 10-036B389-00C is the listed part number on the sheet. Got a used one handed down, but no legend sheet.whelen-8-function-power-control-center_4.jpg

Heineken

Feb 20, 2021
Eastern USA
I know it's a long shot, but I found success in taking a screenshot of all the legends in the Whelen Command software, printing that screenshot out, cutting out the one you want, then placing it on a piece of rubber tape, then sealing it with sealing tape and a heat gun.

Ghetto but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.