Wanted ISO Old 4x6 Glass Halogen Blue Headlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wonderful

Dec 20, 2019
Portland, Maine USA
Looking for an old school glass 4x6 headlight bulb in Blue. Cant find any. I can find a million modern led nonsense fixtures, but that's not what I'm looking for to put on my antique. If anyone has any working bulbs they want to sell, please let me know. It's for the front of an old fire truck
Thanks for stopping by

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I want one bad enough to pay that price, sure.. only issue is the listing deceptively pictures a blue bulb and lists it as a clear bulb in the description lol

while that may be true, I don’t believe it to be intentionally deceptive. The lens is what is colored, not the bulb itself. With the B designation in the part number you should be getting a blue headlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.