Wanted Items needed to finish my collection; SVP, federal, premier hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I am in need of a few SVP / Southern / Star signal items:

Hot Shot II dashlight, red or blue. This must be the version with the dome that is held on with the retaining band. I have the first and third versions, missing the middle one for my collection.

Hot shot II / SVP vortex dome ANY COLOR. Same as above, must use the retaining band, also need the retaining band.

SVP six switch box, this one had the black curved switches with red indicator leds on each one.

Whelen WS295 siren. Old style black face, silver box, with the red light up push button and silver toggle switch in the middle. I believe it was manufactured in the 80'S

Federal signal Mirror Light, dual strobe version. Prefer blue blue in working condition

2 - 4 good to very good condition blue vector / vision domes. I have near mint amber, red, or clear to trade.

Federal Signal FB1, I am not looking for perfect condition. Previously loved is fine, prefer blue but any color will work.

Premier Hazard rotating light that looks like a dashlaser. I do not know the model number. Looks just like a code3 dashlaser only a little larger. I think these were 24v but that's ok. I can convert it.

Unknown model SVP mini lightbar that had two levels and a spot you could put a speaker in the center. I think it was only produced for a few year 1998-2001 I think. Had a really odd shape but it had two rotators on top, with places for MR11 alleys, takedown and rear flashers on the lower section.

I am willing to pay or trade for these items. I am nearing completion on my collection and only a few things left to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.