J20 Strobe Supply Jetsonic Lightbars

LarryC

May 21, 2010
Memphis/Lakeland TN
I recently purchased an older Jetsonic lightbar which had the J20 Strobe Supply inside, but not the strobe bulb. Looking at the Federal Signal website it looks like they used a bayonet base strobe bulb. Is anyone familiar with the bulb? Are they still available?

Thanks!

Larry

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have one of these bulbs, appears new.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
The StreetHawk uses those "directional strobes" also (with the J30 power supply).

The part # is Z8107A127B. I called Federal Signal's 800 # and they couldn't find it

in their computer :cry:

Pete

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
I happened to find one that's new & still in the package (if you forgive the beat-up package).

Any takers? I don't know why I still held on to this for this long!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.