Jeep Wrangler POV - Feniex

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Here is an install we did on a Jeep Wrangler POV for a firefighter. Flash patterns could use some adjustment, it was a very late night.

Equipment

- Apollo 800 Blue/Clear Over Windshield

- Apollo 400 Blue/Clear on Hood

- 4 Apollo F6 Blue/Clear on front bumper (2 forward 2 sidewards)

Rear lighting to be added in the future.

Mode 1

Mode 2

Full Flood Mode

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v24_crazyboy_Mobile_20Uploads_20150517_205534_zpsyo05chpp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm82

Dec 16, 2014
Ludlow Falls, Ohio
Looks good, but between the 800 and the F6's it looks to be pretty well covered, and don't really need the 400.

All three just seems like a little much, does your state allow rear lights?

Oh and, day time video, FTW! [emoji14]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CEVS
Nov 6, 2012
Medina,Ohio
Looks great, I'm with Storm 400 seems like a little much. I was looking at putting an 800 in my wrangler. Did you put in anything for flashback? How is the flashback? Thanks!!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Looks great. Personally, I don't think it seems like too much; the flash patterns are effective, and it is a tasteful setup, so I think it is solid.

What're your plans for the rear?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I like it...   :thumbsup:

I'd throw the Apollo 400 on the rear and call it done...  Hook up the white flood to the reverse lights (for added reverse lights) and an auxiliary switch (for when ever you want them on).  

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Looks good, but between the 800 and the F6's it looks to be pretty well covered, and don't really need the 400.

All three just seems like a little much, does your state allow rear lights?

Oh and, day time video, FTW! [emoji14]
I would agree with the 400, however they wanted An additional flood bar there so they opted to go with a dual function bar. Day time video is on the to do list.

Looks great, I'm with Storm 400 seems like a little much. I was looking at putting an 800 in my wrangler. Did you put in anything for flashback? How is the flashback? Thanks!!
Did not put anything in for flashback, the 800 is mounted outside over the windshield to tubular offroad light bat mount. Surprisingly, there is no flashback.

Looks great. Personally, I don't think it seems like too much; the flash patterns are effective, and it is a tasteful setup, so I think it is solid.

What're your plans for the rear?
We have not come up with a solid plan for the rear yet, but it wont be to extravagant like the front. Possibly a couple T3's or F6's, but anything is possible.

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
Ended up keeping the rear super simple.  Popped out the reverse lights and installed blue/white Cannons in place of them.  No video or pics at the moment though.

Reactions: Storm82

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.