JetSonic JC1 and JS1

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
I bought a new JS1 in 1986 that I had all blue for a few years.

The very good thing with the JetSonic is the easy colour change.

Then I change it to be red left, blue right and amber outer filters to the rear.

That way you had the option to have amber flashing only to the rear or red and blue flashing to the front together with amber flashing to the rear.

I never concider to add any reflectors instead of the outer mirrors because I thought that it would destroy the synchronizing effect of the bar.

Michael

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
I bought a new JS1 in 1986 that I had all blue for a few years.

The very good thing with the JetSonic is the easy colour change.

Then I change it to be red left, blue right and amber outer filters to the rear.

That way you had the option to have amber flashing only to the rear or red and blue flashing to the front together with amber flashing to the rear.

I never concider to add any reflectors instead of the outer mirrors because I thought that it would destroy the synchronizing effect of the bar.

Michael

Yeah I probably prefer the look of the JS1 with just mirrors too but, growing up in Florida, my introduction to the JetSonic was the FHP spec ones on their Mustang SSPs... so that's the reason for the change.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.