Wanted JetSonic Jetstream

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention other websites, but I found three Jetstreams in California after a quick search. One, new in the box, is on Ebay and is located in San Diego, but he wants $635.00 for it. Then, on Craigslist there's two of them under the Los Angeles section, one is for $150 and the other says $240. I know some people don't like those sites, but I've gotten some great deals off those sites. Here's a link to the one who wants $150 - https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/d/yorba-linda-48-federal-signal-jetstream/7214531737.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.