JetSonic JS1

Jun 18, 2013
PA

First Video of 2022 (officially) I have some pictures of the bar as I was going over it someplace, I'll upload them when I can.
Smart bar, all functions seem to work other then front cutoff. I'm still learning as I go with these bars, its only real option installed besides alleys is the front passenger side takedown.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
i suspect the bar may be backwards why the amber facing front
That was me, I just happened to have an amber sitting around and did not want to go rooting for a clear or another red.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

First Video of 2022 (officially) I have some pictures of the bar as I was going over it someplace, I'll upload them when I can.
Smart bar, all functions seem to work other then front cutoff. I'm still learning as I go with these bars, its only real option installed besides alleys is the front passenger side takedown.
I love these bars. I prefer when they have an alternating flash, but I know so little about the technology that i don't know if that's a feature of this model or not. Overall I love the "smart" chain drive jets.

Reactions: kadetklapp

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
i suspect the bar may be backwards why the amber facing front
I checked the Service Parts Index, the drive motor should be on the driver's side of the bar, so it appears this particular JS1 is facing the correct direction.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I checked the Service Parts Index, the drive motor should be on the driver's side of the bar, so it appears this particular JS1 is facing the correct direction.

The service parts index is something I would really like to see scanned and archived.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Don't think I'm going to scan my SPI. It's 382 pages and the binding would be destroyed.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
Beautiful bar there. I just got a model J bar, with no mirror seperation, but alt flashers for the rotators when parked, front cutoff.

Now for your cutoff not working, I am no wizard when it comes to the electronic board inside, but if you hear the relay clicking for the cutoff, it obviously does work. I'd check the relay output with a multimeter to make sure there is voltage coming out of it. Might be just a bad connection between the relay ouput and the actual flasher cutoff.

Be careful with the prongs of the meter so no contact shorting happens :)

Mike M.

May 25, 2010
TX
Awesome bar!!!

Nice bar! FHP-spec (you are just missing the DS takedown). Planning on keeping it?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.