JT's Safety Lights Fix'em & Sell'em Company

JTsSafetyLights

Jan 8, 2012
New Jersey
Hello everyone :) this post is for anyone that has the Aerodynic Lightbar by Federal Signal. Here at JT's Safety Lights we fix or sell lightbars and the owner specializes in fixing all old Aerodynic Lighbars. We also help out fans of the dukes of hazzard with there sheriff rosco police cars because alot of fans what the same flash pattern that they had on the show and we are helping everyone with these lightbars because these are just the best old school lights that should stay alive. its hard to find parts for these lightbars as well if you have the parts and dont know how to install them bring your Aerodynic Lightbar here to JT's Safety Lights and we will install them for you to contact JT's Safety Lights call (723)-586-8237. or email at JTsSafetyLights@yahoo.com. NOW I HAVE MY WEBSITE UP FROM WIX ITS Wix.com safety created by jtssafetylights based on real-estate-biz. right now only working on the Aerodynic Lightbar by Federal Signal. We also work on the Federal Signal Vector Lightbars, and Federal Signal StreetHawk Lightbars as well. Thank You for reading this post and have a safe and bright New Year with JT's Safety Lights.

Wix.com safety created by jtssafetylights based on real-estate-biz

NOW THE WEBSITE IS UPDATED WITH PICTURES OF MY PROJECTS GO CHECK THEM OUT!! :) the pictures are in the fix'em and sell'em page!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

patrol530

May 23, 2010
Central Florida
Good luck. If I owned an Aerodynic, I couldn't afford to remove and then ship it to Joisey for maintenance. Got to love LED technology, just throw it away and buy another.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Moved to a more appropriate sub forum.

Users, please, click report post button instead of commenting if something needs to be moved, is posted in the wrong place, etc.

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
This guy is all over craigslist in the NNJ area with his "fixing and selling" of "old" lightbars

JTsSafetyLights

Jan 8, 2012
New Jersey
Hello Everyone :) This is Julian Witt Opening my Company For 2012 We Got Lights For Sale I also fix lights, On my youtube channel you can see the lights i worked on :) MY FAVORITE THE Federal Signal AeroDynic Lightbar and the Federal Signal Vector Lightbar right now im selling badges that look like the ones on the show for all the dukes of hazzard fans out there i have pictures and videos on my website :) Working on an AeroDynic now for a costumer a DUKES OF HAZZARD FAN. i will take pictures and post them on my website :) the lightbar will be set up like the really old ones from the first season of the dukes of hazzard four flashers on each side and two rotators on each side with one ally lights on each side its a really great project :)

Wix.com safety created by jtssafetylights based on real-estate-biz

i made this company because i love the dukes of hazzard and lightbars and i want to become a police officer so i do know the laws with selling police items online :)

im saving up to go to this years dukesfest to offer off some old lightbars and badges and show what i do at JT's Safety Lights & Props i am trying to go because i went in 2007 and 2008 and in 2008 i went with my rosco car a 1995 chevy caprice and i became the traveling sheriff and now i want to make others happy and thats why i made this company

dukesfest 2012 aug.11 and 12

"Hazzard Homecoming 2012" August 11th & August 12th 2012

YEEEEHAWWWWW

Have A Safe And Bright New Year With JT's Safety Lights & Props

Drive Safe And Bright To The Emergency

Safety Is Our Number 1 Concern

mayhemnyc

Nov 8, 2010
NYC
Give the guy a chance, he has a nice site and a good business plan. From the looks of things, some of you are threatened by it. How do you think a small business starts up in today's world? Seems like Julian has an idea (and a good one at that) and is running with it. Give the guy some credit... as with most restoration businesses, his work will speak for itself. I applaud him for it; now I'd like to see some of his work.

JTsSafetyLights

Jan 8, 2012
New Jersey
mayhemnyc said:
Give the guy a chance, he has a nice site and a good business plan. From the looks of things, some of you are threatened by it. How do you think a small business starts up in today's world? Seems like Julian has an idea (and a good one at that) and is running with it. Give the guy some credit... as with most restoration businesses, his work will speak for itself. I applaud him for it; now I'd like to see some of his work.

yes now you can see my work i just updated my website with pictures of my projects and easy way to contact me!! :)

Wix.com safety created by jtssafetylights based on real-estate-biz the pictures are in the fix'em and sell'em page !! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Please read the site rules before posting again. Among other things all caps is considered shouting.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.