Junior beacon find

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
One day on my way to work I seen this junior beacon on a old snow plow truck.

Couple of days later I stopped and talk to an old man and asked him about the

beacon and he began to hew haw around about selling it. One year later I stopped

by again and talked to his wife and she told me that he son owned the beacon and

ask me if I was interested in it, I told I was and she said make me an offer and I see

if I son will take it.I offered 50.00 for it and loud on behold I just got back from removing

from the old truck.

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h292_deputychief_05_15_2010002.jpg

ai67.photobucket.com_albums_h292_deputychief_05_15_2010004.jpg

Amber glass dome and it actually works really well.

Tomorrow brings another treasure hunt as I know where there is a twin

set of federal beacon(hill lights) and a set of federal beacons that oscilate back

back and fouth.

Jim Rogers

deputychief301

Captain4164

May 3, 2012
California
kitn1mcc said:
i would love to find one in amber

I just bought an amber, just to get the 6v guts, I have a 12v. Gonna swap the amber for the red, so I might be persuaded to sell the 12v amber.......... :whistle: :deal:

See my Federal Jr Beacon Ray post for pics of it. Swap the domes as you see them in the pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.