Justice bar upgrade?

May 26, 2010
Lubbock, TX
I just received my new lightbar for work, and already want to update/upgrade it. It's a 50" with all red to the front, red rear corners and amber led arrowstick (6, not 7). It also has the LED alley lights and takedowns.

My first question is: ho w hard would it be to add the center (7th) directional module and at what cost?

Next: How hard would it be to add a center module to the front, and at what cost?

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
From what I've read, it's supposed to be pretty easy to add. Like pdk9 said, they should just snap in. The hardest part is making sure you get the rubber seal around the lens edge to not pinch when you put it back together.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I added both to mine, and all you do is unscrew the four screws on the top, plug the module into the plugs that are sitting there, screw it in with one/two screws, and you're done.

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
Make sure the gaskets are properly back in place or the only thing you'll

have is another justice bar leaking or drawing moisture as most whelens

products do. I would get a hold of Patrick/Sarah @ priority1 and they will

steer you in the right direction,

Jim Rogers'

Deputychief301

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.