Keith

Keith

May 22, 2011
USA, Ohio
Hi all, My name is Keith, I am A retired Deputy sheriff from Ohio. I retired after 32 Years and carry an active badge as a reserve deputy. I was also a Vol. Ffire fighter?EMT, Water Rescue, Tower operator, and a vehicle extracation instructor, for over 22 years. I have colected many vintage lights, sirens, fire fighting equipment, and police equipment over the years and have decied to sell the intire collection as I need money for health reasons. I'm Looking for an O+ Kidney, and dialysis is expencive. As soon as I learn how to photo and list the items, I'll do so. Thanks for having me here, I truly injoy reading about, and seeing other collections.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Keith said:
Hi all, My name is Keith, I am A retired Deputy sheriff from Ohio. I retired after 32 Years and carry an active badge as a reserve deputy. I was also a Vol. Ffire fighter?EMT, Water Rescue, Tower operator, and a vehicle extracation instructor, for over 22 years. I have colected many vintage lights, sirens, fire fighting equipment, and police equipment over the years and have decied to sell the intire collection as I need money for health reasons. I'm Looking for an O+ Kidney, and dialysis is expencive. As soon as I learn how to photo and list the items, I'll do so. Thanks for having me here, I truly injoy reading about, and seeing other collections.

Welcome Keith. Good bunch of guys and gals here.

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
Hey Keith, We had a lil chat yesterday. Sorry to hear about your health problems, Hope it all works out for you. God Speed on finding the kidney and your recovery. Having been thru a battle with a tumor and 4 neck surguries I know its really a financial burden with the healthcare costs these days. God Bless. Randy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.