KLEVR Grafix - Emergency Vehicle Graphics, Lettering & Decals

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I started a small vinyl graphics business last year that I just operate out of my home (for now) in northeast Ohio and I'm trying to expand in the fleet vehicle graphics area. Since I'm still new in the industry, I'm not looking to make thousands of dollars, but more importantly, I'm looking to get my name out there and some experience under my belt.

If anyone is interested in vehicle graphics or know of an agency that might be, please feel free to contact me or refer them to me. For installations, I can travel to you (or your agency) as long as it's in Northeast Ohio or Northwest Pennsylvania. I can also create the decals and ship them to you with installation instructions, if you wish.

I'll be posting pictures of concepts I've designed at a slightly later date!

Thank you for your time!

KLEVR Grafix

Toll Free: (877) 249-9185

If I do not answer, please leave a message! This is not my full time job.

​
KLEVR Grafix is also a dealer for Lifetime LEDs Off-Road LED Products!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
do you have reflective and do you make license plates?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.