KLEVR Grafix Vinyl Graphics, Decals & Other Stuff Store

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
Vinyl graphics listings coming soon. I'll be offering vinyl graphics for installers and distributors as well as firefighters, police and EMS.

Vinyl Graphics & Decals

All vinyl products are made with Oracal 651 premium outdoor vinyl. Items can be customized further if you'd like - Additional fees may apply. Decals are available in any size, however, the prices listed are for the size specified. Please contact me via PM for any custom sizes or personalization. Free USPS First Class Shipping w/ Tracking is included with most vinyl graphics unless otherwise specified. Optional: Add $8.50 to upgrade shipping from First Class to Priority Mail.

All decals are available in the following standard colors: White, Black, Matte Black, Silver Metallic, Tomato Red, Light Blue, Gentian Blue, Yellow, Golden Yellow, Orange, Lime Tree Green, Light Pink, Pink. Premium Colors Available (~40% additional charge): Reflective White, Reflective Black, Reflective Red, Mirror Chrome, Simulated Diamond Plate, Green Camo Print.

feniex_decal.png

Feniex Logo Vinyl Decal

These decals are the Feniex logo which would look great in your storefront or on your company's demo vehicle. Decals measure 7.75" wide. $5.95 ~~ *eLightbars Special* ->> Add only $3 for each additional decal!

The following are few items that I need to get rid of out of my garage - Trying to clean up a little and I've had this stuff sitting around a bit too long. I'll be adding more items in the near future, too.

• All items are OBO so please feel free to make offers.
  • I am willing to work out trades, as well -
  • The following prices do not include shipping - Please inquire with your ZIP code for a shipping quote.
  • PayPal is preferred, but I can also accept credit cards with a 3.5% fee.
  • I'm located in Northeast Ohio if anyone is interested in local pickup, trading, etc.
ITEM #1

ITEM #2

ITEM #3

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. If you'd like to review my feedback, you can find it here and on eBay under the username "klevrgrafix"

Thank you for viewing! More items to come!

Attachments

• 20150316_134617.jpg
    20150316_134617.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20150316_134635.jpg
    20150316_134635.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 78
  • faceplate_1.jpg
    faceplate_1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 78
  • faceplate_2.jpg
    faceplate_2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20150316_134547.jpg
    20150316_134547.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
There was a member going back that was able to make the police interceptor decal on a vinyl stick on for vehicles or just for novelty. That member has not been active in quite sometime. He made others ( one I had but did not come off my old car to well..) like EMS interceptor, Fire interceptor, basically any type of interceptor you could think of and I liked it. I am trying to find an EMS interceptor one again and if I get the little jobs that are pending other types like fire/rescue interceptor etc. is that something you could make?

this is the original link:

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
There was a member going back that was able to make the police interceptor decal on a vinyl stick on for vehicles or just for novelty. That member has not been active in quite sometime. He made others ( one I had but did not come off my old car to well..) like EMS interceptor, Fire interceptor, basically any type of interceptor you could think of and I liked it. I am trying to find an EMS interceptor one again and if I get the little jobs that are pending other types like fire/rescue interceptor etc. is that something you could make?

this is the original link:
Unfortunately, none of the photos load from that older thread so I'm not exactly sure on what they were or what they looked like.  If they were the soft plastic domed emblems like the original Police Interceptor emblems found on the trunk of the Crown Victoria Police Interceptors (shown below), I wouldn't be able to make those.  However, if they were vinyl decals, it's definitely possible.  Is there a chance you could find a picture of what these were?

Thanks for idea and hopefully I can help!

What I couldn't do:

shopping.jpg

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Unfortunately, none of the photos load from that older thread so I'm not exactly sure on what they were or what they looked like. If they were the soft plastic domed emblems like the original Police Interceptor emblems found on the trunk of the Crown Victoria Police Interceptors (shown below), I wouldn't be able to make those. However, if they were vinyl decals, it's definitely possible. Is there a chance you could find a picture of what these were?

Thanks for idea and hopefully I can help!

What I couldn't do:

attachicon.gif
shopping.jpg
It was essentially a scan of the one you pictured, printed on vinyl. The vinyl was reflective as well.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I want a magnetic decal for the doors of my pick up truck and one for my tail gate that say my fire department name on it. how much do you think those will run? also wondering if they can be reflective.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I want a magnetic decal for the doors of my pick up truck and one for my tail gate that say my fire department name on it. how much do you think those will run? also wondering if they can be reflective.
If you could, shoot me a message with the approximate dimensions the magnets would have to be and the colors you're interested in (both the magnet and the lettering colors) and I'll get you a price.  The magnetic material would not be reflective, but I can do reflective lettering - I have white and black reflective vinyl in stock.

Thank you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.