For Sale Kustom HR12

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcb

May 21, 2010
Lexington, Fayette Co, KY
For Sale Kustom HR12, Very Nice, like new
I purchased this re-furbished unit from a local dealer in 2010, unit has been in the box since then except for an occasional use at the ballpark. I dont think this unit has ever seen patrol use.

Includes what you see in the photos, plus tuning fork.
Make offer.
[Broken External Image]:http://www.brewerassociates.net/elb/HR12 display02.JPG

Attachments

• HR12.JPG
    HR12.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 24
  • bracket.JPG
    bracket.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

dcb

May 21, 2010
Lexington, Fayette Co, KY
As far as I remember, the HR12 had both moving and stationary modes. There is a STA/MOV selector switch on top of the unit and displays for both patrol and target speeds. But its been a while since I've had it out of the box. Maybe there were two models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.