Kustom Signals

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
Scored some vintage radar units today and wondering if they are of any value to anyone. Looks like I found 2 Kustom Signals KR-11 units both with hard case. 1 empty hard case and 1 MR-9 unit with dash unit in nice complete shape, but can is in pieces (no cables). Also a hard case for that unit. All are untested as of now. Hope to test the 2 KR-11 in the coming days. Again, any value to collectors?

Reactions: CrownVic97

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
If someone is building a cruiser, I bet you'll get some interested folks asking, especially if working units ;-)

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
GUESS NOT! I still hope to test them in the near future and maybe they'll go up on Ebay.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
You might have better luck on Ebay, yeah.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Some years ago, I bought a whole pallet of those KR-11 units. Had a hell of a time getting
decent $ for them.
Now if you had the early MR-7, MR-9 or earlier (with the goofy ant.), they seem to sell well to collectors.

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
Some years ago, I bought a whole pallet of those KR-11 units. Had a hell of a time getting
decent $ for them.
Now if you had the early MR-7, MR-9 or earlier (with the goofy ant.), they seem to sell well to collectors.
I already have a very nice fully functional MR-7 for car show display on my Buick Cop Car. The MR-9 can is in pieces.

Reactions: Pete L.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.