Kuwait police charger

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Well good to see that even in a war torn country they drive a better patrol car than me here in South Texas..... I like it im just not a fan of the big spot light things on the roof or whatever they are i dont understand what they are saying. I only understand Mexican and Tex-Mex.... And a little bit of Japanese because of all those videos i see at night on the internetss.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
he says camera several times but alpr's probably not

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
They have an insane amount of money in Kuwait; it's like the Beverly Hills of the Middle East, and there are a $hitload of princes with palaces there.
If you wanna talk wartorn, then all you have to do is look across the border, brother! The drug war in Mexico is insane, and some of the police setups there are crazy (but it's easy to spend a lot of money on police cars when you're getting millions of dollars from the USA to pay for them)

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
It's a traffic car, so my vote is for ALPRs. There are two lenses inside the housings, which makes cameras less likely in my mind. Plus, there's already the dash cam in the car.

LRGJr72

May 29, 2010
Detroit, Michigan
The drug war in Mexico is insane, and some of the police setups there are crazy (but it's easy to spend a lot of money on police cars when you're getting millions of dollars from the USA to pay for them)

Keep in mind that while the US typically gives the Mexican government $50million to $60million each year for specific uses (environmental efforts, human rights, etc) the Mexican Federal Police agency has an annual budget of $40 BILLION. It is bigger and better equipped than many of the national militaries in the world. Just in the air they have 6 large planes, 16 unmanned aerial vehicles and 40 helicopters.

Reactions: classifieds869294

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Well im in South Texas so i know all about Mexico and how war torn it is.... shit on friday i was on the river trying to find all the bits and pieces of a lady they killed about 100 yards from the river... so yeah i know all about Mexico.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.