LAWS - Colorado

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
LAWS LETTER HEAD PAGE LOGO.jpg

laws is colorado's premier emergency vehicle upfitter. Laws is open 6 days a week and has a full time staff of 18 installers who are all certified evt, and mecp installers.

Laws is a master distributor for all of major suppliers of emergency equipment. We offer competitive prices exceptional installation and customer service.

We stock full lines of whelen, joto desk, setina.

7124 S. DILLON COURT #100

ENGLEWOOD, CO 80112

L.A.W.S.

855-294-1841

MODERN CAR 3.jpg

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
Laws is colorado's premier emergency vehicle upfitter and service center. We serve over 200 state, federal law enforcement agencies in colorado wyoming and kansas. We offer full service upfitting, emergency vehicle graphic design and installation, parts sales, and specialty fabrication. We have pickup and delivery services.

eric whitehead ewhitehead@laws1.com

lee van sickle lvansickle@laws1.com

for quotes or to schedule service or installation. Laws carries full line products from only the premier manufacturers

whelen engineering

code 3

sound off signal

federal signal

maxxima

jotto desk

havis shields

setina

patrol power

and many more!! Feel free to give us a call with any of your needs.

Laws

L.A.W.S.

855-294-1841

**LAWS IS ALSO HIRING INSTALLERS. IF INTERSTED EMAIL DEVIN OR SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO DMARCIANO@LAWS1.COM**

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
I'm pretty bummed that Lone Tree got rid of their H3 Hummers. Did you folks handle the decom of those and putting the equipment on the new Ford utes?

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
RyanZ71 said:
I'm pretty bummed that Lone Tree got rid of their H3 Hummers. Did you folks handle the decom of those and putting the equipment on the new Ford utes?

Yes the H3's are gone and have been replaced with Tahoe's the H3 was just not the best vehicle for their needs was not quite large enough for all their gear.

DM

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
dpm9917 said:
Yes the H3's are gone and have been replaced with Tahoe's the H3 was just not the best vehicle for their needs was not quite large enough for all their gear.

DM

Well at least they went with the hoe's, but I'll miss seeing the Hummers. It was a nice sight to see when LTPD was formed those years back. I will probably be swinging by you folks sometime soon to get some ideas and estimate for a 2013 Impala POV.

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
I drove by the LT city offices. Saw the H3s sitting there in the parking lot (back to all black instead of the black and white) and was told they are just trying to get them millage out before sending to auction. Noticed a red LED bar inside. Do you know if they had the V8 in them or the stupid underpowered 5 cylinder?

Also- I know you folks do most of Douglas County Sheriff's stuff. What are you folks putting on the new Chargers? Did you also install the old B-Links on the Crown Vics? I love seeing them in use, flat out awesome and attention getting, but the "directional" strobe flash (taking place of a traffic adviser) is a bit.. well lame. How is business lately? Doing any of Arapahoe County's stuff?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.