LAWS PARTS

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO

Hello All here is the Current list of Used parts and Gear I have available. Feel Free to contact me if you have any questions.

Everything We have Posted has been Tested and is 100% working unless otherwise noted in the description. We make every attempt to post accurate part numbers as much as possible.

Parts are sold AS IS there is no warranty , return or exchange for any used parts. Any parts NEW or are within Manufacturers Warranty still you are responsible for warranty claims.

Shipping: We ship UPS Ground in the CONUSA but will Ship to AK and Hawaii but contact me first for a shipping quote. Shipping is Generally same day or the next and an email will be sent to your listed email address on PayPal with the tracking numbers.

Payment: Payment is through PayPal to the following email. You can call me and we can process a Credit Card over the phone also for orders over 250.00

Item # 1
Whelen 48" Freedom We Can 2012 Era

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item 2

-------------------------------------------
Item # 4
CODE 3 NEW OLD STOCK - SOLD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # 5
Whelen Dual Avenger
P/N AVN2RB ( Mfg. Date 2013 )
$65.00 + 10.00 Shipping
( I have 1 in stock and available )
IMG_6420.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item #6
Whelen Cencom Gold
Will not come with the faceplate pictured unless I by chance find some used ones.
Complete with all Harness Plugs and wiring. Tested and 100% working.

IMG_4020.JPG
Price 300.00 + Shipping ( figure 20.00 shipping )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Item #7
LED Trio Light
Red/Blue/White with A separate wire for White Steady Override.
They are our In house Brand and are New! 3w Led Diodes with Sync ability comes with Mounting Gasket and Aluminum Housing.
Price # 95.00 Each + Shipping
de2.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # 8

2007 - 10 Year Ranges they will come with shrouds
( 3 Available )
45.00 + 10.00 Shipping )
21.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5232.JPG
    IMG_5232.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5991.JPG
    IMG_5991.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3813.JPG
    IMG_3813.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3815.JPG
    IMG_3815.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3816.JPG
    IMG_3816.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Reactions: rohmers

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I'll take the Raiders. Payment inbound.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
LAWS, is your post updated here to what's left? Looking at a few items.

1 question...on the RA & BA predators, do the colors have separate inputs or shared?

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Yeah looking back I just realized they were dash models not exterior models....my bad.

I'll take the ghost heads though so I'll send Paypal over for that.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Ok no problem. What color and style is the exteriors? Is it the dual stacked modules or side by side like the dash style housing?

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Could you please look into invoice # 12192? I have a fire dept waiting on these parts for an install for almost a month. My last email received no reply, and when I called the other day I was told someone could "probably" look into it.

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
Devin,

I have a couple quick questions on the in-house TRIO lights. How many do you have in-stock? Can you activate strictly the blues? I am in a location where red to the front is a no-go, so I could use them if I could run strictly blue, and it would be a huge plus with the white override.

Dennis
NVFD 612

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
Devin,

I have a couple quick questions on the in-house TRIO lights. How many do you have in-stock? Can you activate strictly the blues? I am in a location where red to the front is a no-go, so I could use them if I could run strictly blue, and it would be a huge plus with the white override.

Dennis
NVFD 612

Yes you can flash just the blue it has all of the color combination modes. The steady white override is a seperate wire and function. I have 40 or more in stock with another 200 on the way

Reactions: NVFD612

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
They are pretty universal they are the same size as a code 3 MR6 so any of those brackets work and most of the federal signal brackets work also we make our own brackets

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.