Lectric Lights Tuf-flash

thefiredogg

May 21, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Got this other day. Its a lectric light company tuf-flash. has older pin style strobe bulb. hooked it up it whines up but didnt fire. Lense is red plastic. Never saw another one. I have a amber one too but its in rough shape and it too dosent work

anyone have any info? they worth keeping?

tuff flash.jpg

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
Code 3 was making those up until a few years ago I think.

I found one of those lights a while back in a junkyard mounted to a larger truck that had partially rolled over.

It did pretty well considering & didn't have a lot of damage.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
It is Lectric Lites, not Lectric Lights.

That and the push bumper is one of the few products that Code 3 kept manufacturing after they bought Lectric Lites is the late 90s. The City of Fort Worth has many of those still in use under the original Lectric Lites name on their older trucks. You still see many of their lightbars as well at auction on older trucks.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
My Lectric Lites beacons:

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_collection_2009collection_IMG_1308.jpg

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_collection_2009collection_IMG_1309.jpg

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_collection_2009collection_IMG_1310.jpg

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l41_Pimpala03_collection_2009collection_IMG_1311.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
K9Vic said:
It is Lectric Lites, not Lectric Lights.

That and the push bumper is one of the few products that Code 3 kept manufacturing after they bought Lectric Lites is the late 90s. The City of Fort Worth has many of those still in use under the original Lectric Lites name on their older trucks. You still see many of their lightbars as well at auction on older trucks.

My 2003 code 3 amber products catalog has the tuff flash offered.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.