Lectric Lites Classic Open golf hat found at estate sale (Classic lightbars Co)

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
So I was working at an estate sale on Thursday for some extra cash where ended up spending all my money and more buying stuff, LOL! Anyways they had some hats and I figured I would take a look in the bag with about 40 hats and what do I find but a Lectric Lites hat for a gold tournament they must have sponsored. My guess is that it was from the early to mid 90s when they were getting bigger before being bought out by Code 3 PSE. Would have never guess they would have sponsored a golf tournament as they were not that big of a company compared to Whelen. Though after all they were based in Fort Worth and it would have been at one of the local course around here.

So I paid a whole $0.50 for the hat and will put it on display next to my Ranger lightbars. One of the best finds I have seen for a Lectric Lite item over the years going to city auctions. It is really dirty, but I am going to clean it and should look good. To give a comparison, I put a picture of a Ranger XR 6000 I had with the same logo & name.

aimages41.fotki.com_v305_photos_1_14219_37594_LectricLitesHat01_vi.jpg

aimages108.fotki.com_v613_photos_1_14219_37594_LectricLitesHat04_vi.jpg

Reactions: Pimp

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
That's pretty sweet! I used to have a white Code 3 light jacket, but I sold it a few years ago.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Don't clean it!

Leave it alone adorned with it's authentic acquired Patina.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.