Led bar question.

delcofirecop

Jul 22, 2012
usa pa
Ok folks need a little information on programmable led bars. I am mainly knowledgeable in the older strobe and halogen stuff. Ok so taking say a federal valor bar for example I understand you can select a pattern with the standard pattern select wire or you can choose one of the scan patterns for a collection of rotating patterns. My question is with that bar or one of the other computer programmable bars can I pick say patterns 3 8 & 14 and make my own random scan pattern by just scanning between those 3 ?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
With the Valor, I don't believe so as you have a interface module that you scroll through the patterns for each output wire. With a bar like a Whelen Justice or other Cantrol/WeCan using bars, this could possibly happen. I am still new to using that software but you can create your own bar setups.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.