LED Equipped (LEDQUSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2010
Irving TX
Anyone heard of them? Some of their products look very similar to STL Sh*t. I confronted them on it when they called and said that it's because they use the same manufacturer as them and as LED Outfitters. Any-who... What have yall heard?

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Funny thing is...they show all the cars on their intro page with good equipment and then link you to the crapola....

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
emtanderson51 said:
Funny thing is...they show all the cars on their intro page with good equipment and then link you to the crapola....

Indeed. You can't exactly take the company seriously if even the vehicles in their website header aren't using their equipment....

C2Installs

May 24, 2010
Tennessee
Oddly, I got a call from them today. The gentleman wanted me to check out there web catalog and touted the low, low pricing. I asked where the products were made, and he replied China with zero hesitation or misdirection. I told him I prefer to use products which are primarily manufactured in the US by US-based companies. I also stated that I had several sources for Chinese lights already. He again emphasized the pricing difference and got a bit snarky. I told him there was more to it than just the pricing and we concluded the call.

I looked at the site anyways. The pricing is very low and that should be a clue. I find it interesting and ironic that the images prominently displayed on their site's home page banner appear to be stock images and do not show their products, install work, or ideas. That's a clue, too. It's plain tacky to display Whelen products, which are premium products made in the USA, to sell off-shore products that generously "borrow" from other manufacturer's designs.

I also note that the site displays wholesale pricing and asks that you call for retail pricing. Seems backwards and I wouldn't want customers to know what I paid or have the impression they can buy it for my cost. I realize that pricing is pretty open in this industry, but unless the customer knows your true price, they can only speculate.

Good luck to them...but not for me.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
EMT-BLS said:
A search of the listed phone number shows ownership by a Effy Hematian (which makes zero sense to me...why would a jewelry store owner be selling EVE?)

Also owner of a watch company, which was reviewed here: Store Information for EffyTime and an Amazon Store here, and also registered ultimateleds.com

That last one sure seems to have changed things alot. Then again I really don't understand what all that means

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I am thinking of buying one of their "VEHICLE ELECTRONICAL SIREN AMPLIFIER". The "tool" sound is intriguing enough.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Info from a "whois" search...

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
Domain Name: LEDQUSA.COM

Created on: 01-May-13

Expires on: 01-May-14

Last Updated on: 01-May-13

Registrant:

BH Watches

19 hutchinson ct.

Enter your address line 1 here

great neck, New York 11023

United States

Administrative Contact:

Goltche, Yehuda goltche1@gmail.com

BH Watches

19 hutchinson ct.

Enter your address line 1 here

great neck, New York 11023

United States

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2010
Irving TX
C2Installs said:
Oddly, I got a call from them today. The gentleman wanted me to check out there web catalog and touted the low, low pricing. I asked where the products were made, and he replied China with zero hesitation or misdirection. I told him I prefer to use products which are primarily manufactured in the US by US-based companies. I also stated that I had several sources for Chinese lights already. He again emphasized the pricing difference and got a bit snarky. I told him there was more to it than just the pricing and we concluded the call.

I looked at the site anyways. The pricing is very low and that should be a clue. I find it interesting and ironic that the images prominently displayed on their site's home page banner appear to be stock images and do not show their products, install work, or ideas. That's a clue, too. It's plain tacky to display Whelen products, which are premium products made in the USA, to sell off-shore products that generously "borrow" from other manufacturer's designs.

I also note that the site displays wholesale pricing and asks that you call for retail pricing. Seems backwards and I wouldn't want customers to know what I paid or have the impression they can buy it for my cost. I realize that pricing is pretty open in this industry, but unless the customer knows your true price, they can only speculate.

Good luck to them...but not for me.

They called me today also, Thats why I'm inquiring lol. Whole thing seems a little sketchy to me. Although they did tell me that their products are used widely in New York.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Bigredinstalls said:
Although they did tell me that their products are used widely in New York.

I'll call that bluff...Most people in NYC use the real deal...You can't convince a Hatzolah member to buy anything but Whelen or Fed Sig. They're determined to spend as much as possible... :weird:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
EMT-BLS said:
I'll call that bluff...Most people in NYC use the real deal...You can't convince a Hatzolah member to buy anything but Whelen or Fed Sig. They're determined to spend as much as possible... :weird:

Theys talkin the Ghetto.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
mdlighting said:
Hey $9.99 for a knock off fireball I think I'll get 2 for my kids petal fire truck lol

No, you won't...he wanted a minimum order of $5,000 from me. Needless to say, I didn't place the order.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
I got a call today as well... nice to see that I can always come to ELB and find out I'm not alone. Too bad it's crap and they want a big buy in. I wish them the best... There's a market for it, just not on my site.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Jamey@NNE said:
Hasent called me yet lol I hope he dont

Nah...what we need to do, is all come together and make a group buy. If all the dealers buy one dash light, we'd meet the purchase requirements...and then all post reviews on the pile of flaming garbage we just got. :thumbsup:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I think I'll call him and offer some superior JazzDad products. (10,000 minimum.)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I finally got contacted by them... here is the email

HI

Led Equipped is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle equipment. We supply lighting for emergency and utility vehicles. We have an amazing and abundant catalog of light bars, mini light bars, Interior/Slick Top Lightbars, Dash Lights, LED Hide Away, Light Heads and many more items. We are compared to Code 3, Federal Signal and Whelen however we are less than half of their price. All our products are covered under our warranty.

Please view our catalog at ledqusa.com

You can reach us at 6464210540

--

Thank You

I simply told them to stop spamming me

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I got a phone call and an email a few days ago. I was a little skeptical.

Seems like a one man show, he's from Great Neck NY, he uses a gmail email instead of a legit business email, no location/real company info on the site..... sounds very familiar. :undecided:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Gmail Account

+Store Created with GoDaddy Site Builder

+Stolen Stock Photos

+Spamming Real Dealers

+Shady Knock-off Lights

= Getting Screwed

Just sayin'

Also, the domain was JUST registered LAST MONTH, so the business is not established.

ledsite.jpg

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
We should all reply to the email with a linky to this thread, maybe he will get a hint that we are professionals and not some fly by night operations... like himself.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
MEVS06 said:
We should all reply to the email with a linky to this thread, maybe he will get a hint that we are professionals and not some fly by night operations... like himself.

I agree :yes:

FatherOfFour

Nov 4, 2012
Indiana
SO, I emailed them, and got some responses. For your reading pleasure:

Me to Them:

Thank you for contacting me. I must say, I have some serious concerns. Your website shows high quality American made products on the vehicles, yet that’s not what you sell. I’m also seriously concerned that your website is owned by a Watch Company as opposed to an actual Emergency Lighting company. I am currently looking for an economy product line to offer my customers, however, my concerns expressed above leave me with serious trepidation regarding dealing with your company.

Their Response:

Which watch company are you talking about, we only deal with EVS lights?
My company has been in business for years and we are a reputable and trust worthy company. We have a warranty on all our products and we offer great products at great prices

My Response:

I understand the pictures are just for show, but why aren’t you “showing” your product?
As for the Watch Company, the following info is from a whois search on your domain:

Pasted whois search info here

You’ll notice the registrant is BH Watches, and the administrative contact is care of a BH Watches company. You can see my confusion.

Their Response:

No I’m sure why that is there I don’t even know what that is.
Secondly my pictures don’t come out well since my customers are not professional photographers.

However I assure my product is great,

If you would like you can call to discuss
My final response: (My responses are the ones in red)

No I’m sure why that is there I don’t even know what that is.
It’s there because that’s the information you provided when you registered the site.

Secondly my pictures don’t come out well since my customers are not professional photographers.

So instead you steal images from other sites and use images of another company’s product to advertise yours?

However I assure my product is great,

If you would like you can call to discuss

No thank you, your emails have done nothing to relieve my concerns about you and your company, in fact, your blatant denial of the issues has solidified my decision to not get involved in a business relationship with you or your company. Thank you for your time.

Jamey@NNE

Jun 23, 2011
Ocoee, Florida
I asked how much do you keep in stock?

Hi Jamey

I hope you are doing great,

We don’t really keep too much in stock since our customers like to customize their orders. I do you have a stock list of about 15 styles they we have in stock which I can send you. But for normal orders you should compile a po and would produce it for you.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
MEVS06 said:

This is the single greatest post in this thread.

Remind him that despite our community here, there ARE other persons out there who are not completely retarded in the interwebz world!!

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
This is what I sent him in reply to his spam email.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. We are not interested in purchasing sub par equipment from you, for we are members of elightbars.org/forums and the members have been discussing your sub par company and product you sell. You can see this post at http://elightbars.org/forums/f13/light-emitting-diode-equipped-50743/. So as you can see we don't like sub-standard products that you sell. Thank you and please do not contact us any further.

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Zapp Brannigan said:
This is the single greatest post in this thread.

Remind him that despite our community here, there ARE other persons out there who are not completely retarded in the interwebz world!!

HI I really dont understand what people have against my products! Did any of you try them! did any of you get screwed by me! why dont you first act and then speak!

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Ledequipped said:
HI I really dont understand what people have against my products! Did any of you try them! did any of you get screwed by me! why dont you first act and then speak!

Simple answer, we have seen many of you come and go and still try to sell us cheap imitation sub-standard products. The person/company might be different but the product still sucks.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ledequipped said:

Rules out LEDOUTFITERS... none of us got cussed out in the reply.

LEDEQUIPPED... IF you want to be taken seriously.. pick a few members on the board and send them an item to review. You can also contact the eLightbars staff as they have a formal review process.

The stolen images are misleading... that seems to be the #1 flag about your website.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
I don't see this going well... but lets "try" to be understanding and see where this goes :twocents:

-Just a suggestion

Ledequipped

Jun 11, 2013
NY
Ledequipped said:

My company was at first sponsored by a good friend of mine, Mr effy Hematian, then we had decided to separate, i am not here to steal your money or sell you trash. I believe in my products and i can prove it. You know my name you know where i work, you know my number and you can reach me at anytime, why would i sell trash if you know my personal info. I sell with confidence and a 2 year warranty.

I have not started my business, i started my web catalog in May not my business. My products have been selling for years.

the first thing i get asked is if i am related to STL or Led outfitters, that shows a lot of people got screwed from people who don't understand it doesn't pay to screw over a few customers for a few $s because it will harm your total business. I am not them, i am a trusted seller and i always will be.

I always treat my customers with the highest respect, my products sells on its own and at great prices. and yes they are low, not because they are trash but becase i care more about volume than $ so there. I dont let anyone order a large qty without first trying samples that is because i am trust worthy. i am not going to take your money and give you trash. i first let you feel and use the merchandise then you decide what the next step is. there are no MOQ's.

There are no catches. I am business man just like you all and i hope you can understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.