LED flasher W/white park deactivation

Bogie

Jan 19, 2012
Queens,NY
Are there any flashers with white light kill or park deactivation available ? Considering running my lights to a flasher to be able to sync and the thought of doing a white zone crossed my mind I could probably achieve what I want with a few relays but thought there might be a premade unit like a ULF44. Not quite ready to upgrade to a Centcom/4200/Smart Platinum which I imagine can do so easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogie

Jan 19, 2012
Queens,NY
I figured that just not ready to upgrade just yet running a original SS2000 right now. I could swap in a single flasher unit fairly easily if there is a option for one that will do such.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.