LED Flashers

Tree8

Nov 24, 2012
Northeast USA
I know this seems like a stupid question, but if I have a LED Flasher, for example, the SoundOff 12 Output LED Flasher (Item: ETFFC12LED) - is the idea to feed all my LED's into this one central location AND it will SYNC them for me? Would I then just run a wire to a switch panel? Thanks.

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes it's generally that simple. You need to set all your LEDs to a Steady on pattern and then wire them back to the Led flasher. From this led flasher you wire it to your switch

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
With that flasher you can use two different switches. For example, one bank for just your rear light and then other two banks for the rest of your lights. You can set the rears to one pattern and the rest to a different pattern. Thats a good flasher

Tree8

Nov 24, 2012
Northeast USA
Eric1249 said:
With that flasher you can use two different switches. For example, one bank for just your rear light and then other two banks for the rest of your lights. You can set the rears to one pattern and the rest to a different pattern. Thats a good flasher

awesome. thank you! :thumbsup:

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
You can have even more than that. I have the six output version and the flash patterns are controlled by different combinations of flash pattern wires. I forget how many wires there are, maybe three I think. It is a really solid flasher.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.