Wanted LED Hide aways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Looking for 4 hideaways. Preferably feniex cannons, and preferably red/white, but I am open minded. Definitely used, trying to keep costs down.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
yeah let's pretend nobody saw that.

edit: ugh, forgot, can't change my post title....
if you edit the first post... should be a section to change the title... but we all saw it.... weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: Dave F

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Listen you half cooked würstchen, there's no spot to do it. Believe me I've looked. Maybe I am not worthy? Paying members only? Either way someone gimme some LeD sTrObEs. As in, I want someone to open some J tubes, put little ledss inside, and wire it to a flasher. Do it.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Listen you half cooked würstchen, there's no spot to do it. Believe me I've looked. Maybe I am not worthy? Paying members only? Either way someone gimme some LeD sTrObEs. As in, I want someone to open some J tubes, put little ledss inside, and wire it to a flasher. Do it.
Ah the cheap guy is feeling froggy With the names today.. lmao.

Interesting.. I didnt know it was a paid member only thing.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Ah the cheap guy is feeling froggy With the names today.. lmao.

Interesting.. I didnt know it was a paid member only thing.
Haha no I don't know if it is, I'm just wondering. I've never been able to change a post title. I'm not cheap, I'm just cash challenged!

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Haha no I don't know if it is, I'm just wondering. I've never been able to change a post title. I'm not cheap, I'm just cash challenged!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 6.01.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 6.01.28 PM.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: Frooom

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Reactions: Frooom and Dave F

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
It pays to be a weiner

See… this is why its great to be on ELB… the mods are totally awesome and weinerific
It's why I don't go anywhere else for equipment and I try to steer anyone I can here for getting stuff. I've had so much fun over the years sourcing things here and selling stuff to so many ppl. Aaaand I think my thread is so far off topic it might curve back around on itself XD

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Ok gotcha! So 70 a pair? Do any of them have optics similar to a cannon with the optional 360 lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.