LED red and blue deck/dash/visor lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt.salvas.9

Jun 10, 2015
Maryland
Looking to outfit my 14 charger. Looking for something that has the flashers built in like the newer units. Just need a basic set up for my pov. Post pictures of what you have and prices please. Thanks.

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have some Code 3 LEDX heads with brackets, $65.00 shipped, in the continental US

A blue/blue Federal Signal viper, $75.00 shipped

A red single federal signal viper, $55.00 shipped

Clarenceai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_101_5220_zps59a4b5a9.jpgai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_102_0453_zps04rasbvv.jpgai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa175_chawkmn_101_5234_zpsb4b99118.jpg

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
I also Have some Sound Off Surface Mount Predator Split Color

Red / White 35.00 Ea

Blue / White 35.00 Ea

Dominator and Talons are sold

IMG_3558.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: matt.salvas.9

smokin351

Feb 28, 2012
Bluegrass State
I've got 3 lights that I would make a combo deal on. 1 is a TIR 4 style bar with 4 lightheads (2 red 2 blue), a TIR 4 style dash light (red/blue), and a Linear style dash light (red/blue). I purchased all 3 on eLightbars but the manufacturer's names are generic. However, they all are very bright so don't let that sway you as their light output is very good. All 3 have less than 1 hour runtimes.

TIR 4 style in middle:

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o289_bharris351_20140917_152823_zpsc6joksq5.jpg

TIR and Linear style are on the second shelf from the bottom. There is one on each end:

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o289_bharris351_20150709_045801.png_zpso0briynb.jpeg

matt.salvas.9

Jun 10, 2015
Maryland
DPM, interested in everything except the surface mounted lights. Do those other units have suction cups or brackets? Cigarette lighter end or exposed wires? What kinda condition are they in and do you know how many run hours they have?

dpm9917

May 1, 2011
Englewood, CO
Matt,

They are all direct wire! They have the bracket but no shroud they were used in a detective car so not used as much as a normal patrol car we sold them originally. Any event that's what I know if you want them let me know !

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I have a clearance sale on NIB FedSig Dual Viper dash lights @ $140 ea. (full bracket, built-in flash patterns, etc). I have 1 red/red left if interested

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Admin can delete this thread
Please review the

In places where users have the ability to edit/modify/lock their own threads in this section, when something sells, and there are multiple things in the thread, mark the one item as found (don't delete them, just write found next to the description or pic). When all the items have been sold/found, add sold or found to the title, and LOCK the thread. A moderator will move it to the sold/found archive forum. Once again, DO NOT edit the post so much that no one can tell what was for sale/wanted. The classified posts are kept in an archive and need to be intact so feedback posts can be linked to them.
I have done it for you this time.

Also please familiarize yourself with the ELB Site Rules

eLightbars does not delete user accounts or their content upon member request. Contributions to this site are the property of this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.