LED Swap

Apr 21, 2017
McCalla, AL
I am looking to get into swapping LED's on older and newer style Whelen Liberty light boards. I attempted to do a swap on a 500 series LINZ6 and it didnt come out very bright at all. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that knows what LED's I should get, where to get them, and how to go about swaps. Im talking about the LED's from the older style round base to the newer cree-xp and up. I really want to learn how to do this properly. I dont know if im buying the incorrect voltage LED's or whats going on. This is a hobby for me and im looking to change over some colors on my libertys. Im not looking to make money or put someone out of business that does swaps. I just want to know everything about it so I can change my own lights

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.