Wanted LED Traffic Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
Looking for a Traffic Advisor LED. must be name brand, rated for exterior use and 33” or longer in length.

Any solid, combination or duel colors: red, blue, amber.

Thanks

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I’d like to think after 7 years in the industry Advanced Warning Lights is a name brand, at least on ELB!

Take a look at my two AWL SmartStick light sticks. They are jam-packed with features that rival those of the bigger more expensive brands!
- 3 watt leds
- 5 year warranty
- 2 separately controlled warning modes
- flood override mode
- traffic advisor mode (left, right, center out)
- & much more!

http://advancedwarninglights.com/smartstick-6/
http://advancedwarninglights.com/smartstick-8/

Both bars are built-to-order with any combination of amber, red, blue, white, green, or purple modules. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Tom

Reactions: Tony P

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
I have one if you need. Abrams 6 heads split red and blue with traffic advisor in amber. Linear optics, brand new

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
Haven’t been getting notifications about post here, would prefer used but would consider new if price was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.