Wanted ledx2100 6 up optix

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
okay sooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a little pressed for time on this ad, but am DESPERATELY seeking 2 corner 6 up optix and 8 single LED modules for a build I'm doing for a fellow firefighter that is a newly appointed chief.

NEED TO HAVE THIS BAR DONE BY MAY 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. budget is $150.00 total for all 10 pieces (selling an Excalibur to fund this build also to another firefighter on the same department)

Desperate to get this done for him, so all help is greatly appreciated. not really looking for donations to this build, but it might help if anyone wants to donate. its my first time doing this

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
damn I keep forgetting to put colors......6 single reds, the corners have to be red, and then I need 2 single heads to be blue. would also like for the the lenses to have all the same optics on the lenses
Might have the blue's you need. I'll check the storage when I get home from work

Edit:
You're looking for 2 6-Up Optix in blue, correct?

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
OK, I know I dont think I have any red, and I'll look for the blue

works for me. I already know I'm not gonna have this bar done on time, so not sure what I want to do now at this point (unless by some miraculous miracle I get the LEDs this week from another member, but I'm sure something came up that got in the way to prevent them from being shipped

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Well an update on this, maddux31 got back with me.....and overlooked message that had my address (easy mistake)

So at this point this thread can be locked, due to finding the leds needed :)

Apologies to maddux for me sounding like an ass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.