legacy arrow stick controller

billm

Mar 21, 2021
texas
i have a tactld1 on my liberty bar now will that work on the legacy bar or do i need another controller if so what model number do i need please let me know thanks

Last edited:

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
i have a tactld1 on my liberty bar now will that work on the legacy bar or do i need another controller if so what model number do i need please let me know thanks

If Im understanding correctly, no that won’t work. Legacy bars only come in WeCan or WecanX. There are a variety of options for a controller. The cheapest would be a Wecan Control point. You would still need some 12v+ switches to send signals to the control point. Whelen does offer a Wcc92 which is a very simple WeCan controller with switches built in. Otherwise you need to upgrade to a Cencom system.

Reactions: 94yj

billm

Mar 21, 2021
texas
If Im understanding correctly, no that won’t work. Legacy bars only come in WeCan or WecanX. There are a variety of options for a controller. The cheapest would be a Wecan Control point. You would still need some 12v+ switches to send signals to the control point. Whelen does offer a Wcc92 which is a very simple WeCan controller with switches built in. Otherwise you need to upgrade to a Cencom system.
i am going to be going with the wccp controller for the light functions but the wcc92 shows that it would not work on the duo bar is that correct and if so what model do i need for the duo bar

what panel do i need to operate the TA function as the bar i have now i have set up on 4 switches 2 for frt and back and 2 for the alleys functions which are mounted in my overhead console on a 2020 f350 sd work truck

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
The WCCP will do everything on that bar. It is fully customizable using Whelens Command software. All you need is 12v inputs into the WCCP. You can program any function that you want to a single input. You can also program different functions to different combinations of inputs.

Reactions: 94yj

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instinq

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.