Legacy low power/Whelen command

dcfrmp255

Nov 26, 2010
South Georgia
I have a Whelen Legacy duo and I believe my bar has a photocell on it that switches to low power at night, but after recently playing around with the new Whelen Command software, my bar no longer switches to low power automatically, like it did previously... Anyone know why this is, or where in the software I can enable it on the bar?

Last edited:

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
On the design a light bar page right under the light bar type there is a box for light bar light sensor check that.
Once you design the bar and load it go to light bar on the main page and LB ligth bar sensor will be there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.