Legend Bar Size?

tbski

May 25, 2010
USA
Hello,

I am in the market for a Fed Sig Legend lightbar for a 2010 Tahoe. I am unsure what size is best for this vehicle. I dont have the truck yet so i cant just measure.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tom

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
tbski said:
Hello,

I am in the market for a Fed Sig Legend lightbar for a 2010 Tahoe. I am unsure what size is best for this vehicle. I dont have the truck yet so i cant just measure.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Tom

Tom, use a 53 inch for the Tahoe. The 45 will be a little short and look odd.

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
My fire chief just ordered a new all red Legend W/ opticom. He got the 53" for his 90's silverado 2500 dually.

tbski

May 25, 2010
USA
Well, I can get a real good deal on a Liberty bar. The seller is telling me its a Liberty SX 14 head 50" bar. Anyone had any issues good or bad with these?

Anyone know if this would look ok? I am thinking it should probably work. Without seeing it on the truck its tough to judge.

I wanted the Legend but the price on the Liberty is really decent.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.