LEO Question

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
So I've been watching some of these sovereign citizen videos, and came across one in particular where the guy that got arrested just would not shut up.

So that got me wondering, and I'm not asking for names because I know better, but who was the one person you couldn't get out of your car fast enough? Just by what their conduct, or perhaps even other factors were?

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Too many they're a blur.
I can tell you, as I'm sure many here can attest to, prisoners (criminals) often have poor hygiene practices and you dread handcuffing, searching, transporting in police cars and paddy wagons, fingerprinting and safeguarding in close proximity in ambulances, emergency rooms and court waiting areas.....

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

unityrv26

Mar 4, 2012
Michigan
Hardly anyone rides to jail peacefully. They're either drunk and chatty, drunk and stupid, pissed off because they think they're in the right and I'm wrong, or just pissed at their situation.

I just crank the radio usually. I ask them to just shut up and enjoy the ride, but hardly ever do they do. Every now and then will turn out nice and quiet.

Our jail is about 20 minutes, at 60mph.....

One that sticks out was a drunk that all he kept saying was "f" you. And I just kept saying no, "f" you. Back and forth, the entire way. I dunno why that cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Yeah, I get that a lot of people probably get obnoxious when arrested, especially when enhanced by alcohol or other chemical means, but you hit the nail on the head there. I'm looking to see of any stand out head and shoulders above the rest.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.