Lets play "NAme That LIghtBAR!"

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
It's a Code 3 bar, I remember it being called a "Whisper Drive", I think? Can't remember the exact model number.

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Britax Aerolite

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
The center section should light up with steady low level light. It was sold as a Code 3 and galls bar just a few years ago.

shott8283

Jun 2, 2010
Western NY
yes, you guys are correct, it is a code 3 bar, with no name plate serno or part no on that dang thing, and the center section does glow low light , supposed to be able to put your unit number on it so when on approach, personnel can tell what and who it is. dumb idea i think

just need to know if i can get lenses, galls has nothing for that bar that i could find.

googled britax and everything is showing amber lenses for that bar, i will have to shoot some emails out to some European companies to see if they will export some blue lenses to the states for me.

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
I believe when Galls first carried them they had the option of having "SECURITY", printed in the center. Apparently over seas you can get them in different titles.

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
shott8283 said:
yes, you guys are correct, it is a code 3 bar, with no name plate serno or part no on that dang thing, and the center section does glow low light , supposed to be able to put your unit number on it so when on approach, personnel can tell what and who it is. dumb idea i think.

Not uncommon in Europe, but usually it will have the type of unit - as in POLICE or AMBULANCE or such. Similar to having cruise lights.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.