Liberty 1 duo wiring question

Da-Sarge

Established Member
Hello everyone I'm about to upgrade my liberty 1 to full duo I have all the needed parts to do the build but my issue is what connector on the duo boards harnesses go to what head? Each head of corse has 2 connectors one per color I've never done anything with the full duo liberty 1 bars before so if anyone has info on what harness connectors go ware vs having to program a control point over and over for each head/color to get it rite it would be a very big help

This is a liberty 1 bar not a liberty 2 bar so I know this bar is a bit of a unicorn

OP
OP
Da-Sarge

Da-Sarge

Established Member
The bar is actually duo (dual color) I need the wireing for the connections as there's 2 times as many connections on the harnesses

EHFD_Tower_751

Site Veteran
Meant to say duo heads........you could always try and make your own :)

i also own a liberty 1 also, but its all single color heads

OP
OP
Da-Sarge

Da-Sarge

Established Member
I got the full duo I/O board and safe for all the heads are also duo all around it's got 4 harnesses nothings labeled :( it will do the duo but I got no idea what connector goes to what head and to what color on the head (the head itself is color coded to led colors like the solo heads do I need to find out what goes ware from the duo i/o board to the duo heads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guns4hire03

Secure Browsing

Top Bottom