Liberty 1 WC .BXR file

FiremedicJM

May 18, 2021
CA, USA
Does anyone have a .bxr file for a Liberty WC lightbar circa 2014? If so, would you be willing to send it to me. I have a few of these bars that I am rebuilding and want to reconfigure in WeCad but need the BXR.

Thanks!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Are you sure you have your "We" programs correct? If I remember from my time playing with Liberties and the software, WeCAD is where you design your bar and export the file from to then use WeCAN (or the newer Whelen 'Command') to program them.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
If you download WeCAD you should be able to create a lightbar with the lightheads that your bar is set up with, then export the lightbar which allows you to save the BXR file.

FiremedicJM

May 18, 2021
CA, USA
You can't do it for the older bars. Only for the ones that are current. No option for the Liberty, Only the liberty II and can't find older WeCad.

FiremedicJM

May 18, 2021
CA, USA
Yes...they do, however you cannot design a Liberty 1 WC in wecad which means you cannot export it to BXR which means it cannot be used in Command. Designing a Liberty II does not work. Thanks for the suggestions but the only way this seems to happen is someone with a BXR file for a Liberty so I can get it into command.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Can I ask why you need to design a lightbar in WeCad? Is it going to be incredibly different than a normal bar? I only ask because there are plenty of libertys to choose from in Command. Ive had to re-use an old Liberty before that didnt exactly match one of the options given in Command, but I was able to make it fully functional with a little bit of playing around.

Straypuft

Nov 7, 2015
Akron Ohio
Just found this topic while trying to configure my Liberty, RS485's file wasnt working well for me as 2 of the forwards wouldnt flash on mine, I did find that configuring a Liberty with Duo TA does work, when changing the rears, I think I edited both rear module color options and that imported to my bar fine.

In my attached image, the 3 inner whites had no impact on my editing the patterns.

Attachments

• dsjrgnhsiuehrgisuyehrgiseurg.jpg
    dsjrgnhsiuehrgisuyehrgiseurg.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5

Straypuft

Nov 7, 2015
Akron Ohio
I think I figure out why the other posters config wasnt working, I need to rewire my forwards as all I did was take my TD's from the outer and put them in the center so its throwing things off.

My last post in inaccurate about those inner center options not doing anything.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.